Tuesday, October 11, 2011
10-11-11
11:41 AM
So next year on today it will be 10-11-12 for some reason it always amuses me when the days count themselves up. The last time we will see that will be on 12-13-14 after that it won't happen again for almost a hundred years. Crazy how somethings work. Today I don't have any work of my own to post because it was... midterms! (Well sort of, it was quiz 1 of 2 the second one being the last week of the semester, so I don't know about you but it sounds an awful lot like a midterm). We also celebrated Columbus Day yesterday, I know I love it, let's give all the kids a day off to celebrate the guy who found something that was already there and gave an entire nation smallpox, which then killed most of them! Aren't holidays great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment